Welcome to the website of the International Renal Interest Society
This website is designed to bring you news and information regarding the work of IRIS. The mission of IRIS is to help veterinary practitioners better diagnose, understand and treat kidney disease in cats and dogs. We hope you find this site useful and informative.
For assistance in your day to day management of patients with CKD:
- IRIS Staging of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) - including algorithms
- IRIS Treatment Recommendations for CKD
- IRIS Grading of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Provides additional information on specific aspects of kidney diseases.
- Contains regularly updated articles written by IRIS Board members.
- Current topics being discussed and investigated in veterinary nephrology
- Includes occasional articles from IRIS Board members and invited authors
* IRIS is an independent non-profit organization, supported by an annual grant provided by Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly and Company.